The Local School Committee (LSC)
Combe Martin Primary School is a member of the Alumnis Multi Academy Trust. As a Trust member some policies apply to the whole Trust and are controlled by the board while others are controlled by our Local School Committee.
It is CMPS LSC responsibility to offer to all our children the best possible education, preparing them for their on-going education and life in the community. In pursuit of these ends our aims are:-
- to enable all children to experience safe and high quality learning in a stimulating and environment, and to reach their full potential;
- to offer a broad, balanced curriculum so that children will develop lively enquiring minds and a greater understanding of the world around them;
- to encourage a positive attitude to learning which promotes high standards and confidence;
- to recognise the different rates of development of individual children and cater for their needs;
- to encourage the children to achieve the highest standards and to work through self motivation.
The members of the Local School Committee are:
Mr Christopher Galloway
Health and Safety Lead
Mrs Amanda-Jayne Staddon
PHSE and wellbeing lead
Mrs Laura Lethaby
Mr Jeremy Guyler
Mr Damian Railston